We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented front-end developer with at least 2 years hands on experience gained in a digital/creative agency environment, creating high spec HTML5 digital display and email campaigns.
– Working as part of a dedicated Tag digital team the developer will be working on a global high-end fashion brand.
– On a daily basis the dev will be building online ads using the Doubleclick ad-serving system and occasionally HTML emails to be used in Exact Target sending platform.
– Working as part of a dedicated client team the developer is responsible for creating online material to fulfil advertising media schedules to various specs for standard and rich media HTML 5 campaigns.
– Working with files that have been supplied and other times originating the code the dev should be able to work with other devs code and write clean annotated code that others can pick-up and use when required.
– The developer should be used to working in fast pace environment and a keen eye for design detail is essential to ensure all work is visually appealing, created to specification, fully tested and suitably prepared for presentation by the project manager to client. Thus QAing their own work and keeping mistakes to a minimum is essential.
-The Developer must have a can-do attitude and an independent mind set to solving development issues, making sure that all work produced is to the highest standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
– They are also the HTML 5 knowledge holder of the team and should keep up-to-date with the latest developments processes. Advising the team and up-skilling their knowledge when required.
– Understanding of media platforms and their requirements, such as DoubleClick.
– Good knowledge of developing for desktop, tablet and mobile.
– Ability to work based with strict guidelines both for the creative and for the technical side.
– Very good eye for detail.
– Good knowledge of Adobe CS software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
– Experience of producing HTML Email Campaigns working into various hosting platforms such as Exact Target
– Knowledge of email testing processes and email software deficiencies