You are the first point of contact for the development team and co-responsible for managing and maintaining the voice platforms. This includes new releases, monitoring, back-up, upgrades, installations, routine testing and failover features. You handle 2nd/3rd level support to handle complex issues and requests. You analyze problems and change requests and aid the further development of the virtual PBX platform.
– Experience developing software utilizing PHP, Python or Erlang but Java, C++, or the like will also be considered;
– In-depth knowledge of VOIP and protocols like SIP and SS7;
– Experience with fault-finding and analyzing in a VOIP environment;
– Basic knowledge of Linux is a necessity;
– Knowledge of open-source platforms (like Freeswitch or Asterisk) is advantageous;
– A fluent command of the English language;
– In possession of an EU passport.